7. And They Said



“And they said I couldn't do t. Now I'm selling out stores, stayin true to it. Even from a prison I ball like a rocket. Mothafuckas steady trippin, cause they just can't stop it.”

That's what the hook says, and it's nothing but the truth. This song is a reminder to all of you, that no matter what, as long as I'm breathing, these hoes will feel me.

I liken this song to a victo

ry speech. I start off just talking, telling you how much you mean to me. I say, “You help me feed my family, you help me clothe my children. And all I do is flow, but flow I do. Lol!”

After I say that, I start my first verse. I end that verse with these four lines:

“So much love in the mail they handin me
Fans are family, friends was a fantasy
Everything clear, let the saga live on
bout time I wrote a mothafuckin positive song, H!”

The 2nd verse ends like this:
“This is my hood, we don't claim no sets
but the streets are alive and the game don't rest
So I stay on my toes, still I'm able to smile
A brand new year, man, I made it somehow ha!”

“And They Said” has two 16 line verses, and ends with an 8 line verse. On the outro, I dedicate the song to E-Dub and Khool-Aid from Pocos Pero Locos Radio Show. These two people have done so much for the Mexican American rap artist, and I love them very much. Make sure you're supporting Pocos Pero Locos (The Network) in every way you can. They also have a record label, and a new video show.

1 comment:

  1. I have a blog as well the name is All things SPM the link is http://mexicaninfo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete